Check below for these helpful videos!
- Unpacking Your Advantage iSUP
- Unrolling Your Advantage iSUP
- Attaching The Pump Hose
- Selecting Double Inflation
- Pumping Up Your iSUP
- Selecting Single Inflation
- Removing Fin Protectors And Installing The Center Removable Fin on the Advantage 10-6
- Removing The Center Fin On The Advantage 10-6 and the 2021 Advantage 12-6
- Installing The Center Fin on Your 2020 or earlier Advantage 12-6
- Releasing The Air Pressure
- Folding Up The iSUP
- Assembling Your Carbon Shaft Paddle
- Attaching Your Ankle Leash
- Closing And Sealing Your Dry Bag
- Using our new Electric iSUP air pump
1. Unpacking Your Advantage iSUP
This video shows you how to unpack the Advantage iSUP from the backpack in preparation for inflation.
2. Unrolling Your Advantage iSUP
This video shows you how to unroll the board in preparation to inflate. Roll the board out with fins down leaving the fin protectors on until it is inflated.
3. Attaching The Pump Hose
Unscrew the valve cap counter clock wise. Then screw the pump hose end clockwise until secure and air does not escape when pumping.
4. Selecting Double Inflation
If using the Bravo SUP4 pump turn selector to the right or if using the Bravo SUP3 or the HP2 screw the air release cap in for double inflation to start pumping up your iSUP.
5. Pumping Up Your iSUP
Start pumping up the iSUP. Continue pumping and it will take shape within the first 2 minutes. When the board becomes harder to pump change the inflation selection to single inflation to make pumping easier.
6. Selecting Single Inflation
If using the Bravo SUP4 pump turn selector all the way to the left or if using the Bravo SUP3 or the HP2 unscrew the air release cap and let it hang loose for single inflation to finish pumping up your iSUP. This will make pumping easier for the final few pounds to be reached. 15 lbs psi is the recommended pressure for peak performance of the board. However, lighter riders may find 12 lbs psi sufficient.
7. Removing Fin Protectors And Installing The Center Removable Fin on the Advantage 10-6 and the 2021 Advantage 12-6 models
First before moving the board into the water remove the 2 thruster fin protectors. Take the center fin and slide it into fin receiver until reaches the back. Insert the fin locking clip until you hear a click and it won't pull out.
8. Removing The Center Fin On The Advantage 10-6 And The 2021 Advantage 12-6
Push down on end of the clip (not attached to the line) that is inserted into the fin receiver while sliding the clip back out the way it came in. Then slide the fin forward until it comes out of the receiver. Please remove the fin when on shore as the fin will sink if dropped in the water.
9. Installing The Center Fin on Your 2020 or earlier Advantage 12-6
Please view this video to learn how to install your high performance center fin on your Advantage 12-6 iSUP. You should always install or remove the fin when on land in case you drop any of locking items.
10. Releasing The Air Pressure
To release the air pressure and start deflating your iSUP, first unscrew the valve cap. Next push down the valve stem while turning it counter clockwise. This will lock down the valve stem down releasing the air. You can then squeeze out the remaining air. When all the air is out of the iSUP push the valve stem down and turn it clockwise. This will allow the valve stem to move up, locking it so air will not flow back in unless the pump hose is attached.
11. Folding Up The iSUP
Make sure the iSUP is dry and clean before you start rolling it up. Start rolling up the iSUP from the Nose/Bow end. Once it has been fully rolled up. Put strap on so the board will not unroll. Then slide the fin protectors back on the thruster fins. Finally put the iSUP back into backpack. Don't forget to pack up all the accessories as well!
12. Assembling Your Carbon Shaft Paddle
This video will show you how easy it is to put together our light weight 3 piece carbon shaft paddle with nylon reinforced plastic blade.
13. Attaching Your Ankle Leash
Please view this video to learn how to properly attach your ankle leash to your iSUP. Our Advantage iSUPs have larger than industry standard D-rings. This allows for easier attachment of accessories as well as making them stronger and more durable than D-rings found on other boards. We recommend the use of the ankle leash every time you go paddling. This will keep your board nearby in case you fall off. You can attach it to either ankle whichever one feels more comfortable.
14. Closing And Sealing Your Dry Bag
Our 20 Litre dry bag is larger enough to carry all your items you wish to keep dry. Watch this video to learn how to properly seal the bag so you can keep the interior dry.
15. Using our new Electric iSUP pump.
Watch this video to see how easy our new pump is to use. Fully inflate our Advantage iSUP boards to the performance recommended 15 psi in under 10 minutes without breaking a sweat!